The circa 1906 building features a marbled front with hanging gallows. From 1906 to 1980, this structure's
purpose was two-fold: to house the county inmates on the top floor and to serve
as the residence of the county sheriff or deput on the first level.
As of this writing, the Old Jail is open weekends except December, January and Easter Sunday.
The building is owned by the County and the Marble Historical Society.